FABRIC AND PRINTING DISCLAIMER
FABRIC AND PRINTING DISCLAIMER
Our Products are handmade and thus may have slight variation both in fabric printing. We have stringent Quality Control Mechanism and thus we ourselves reject what is not meeting the standards.
ISSUES WITH PRODUCT RECEIVED
If you still feel that the product you have received is not what was seen on the website, the possible reasons could be.
- We have made every effort to display / accurately depict the product in the product photographs, there might be sight variation due to photographic lighting. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
- Some of our fabrics are hand printed and might cause slight variation due to it may be there.
- Refer to our sizing guide for all size and fabric related issues.
- The dress, fitting and fabrics drapes will vary from person to person depending on the design/style of the dress. Please select the one which suits you the best.
Fabric Care. Some products tend to bleed colour or shrink during initial wash. It will vary from product to product based on the fabric use. We have compiled important instructions on the washing and care instructions given below . It will increase the life of the clothing. We request you to read it so that you can take care of the dresses.
Fabric Colour Bleeding. In order to avoid colour bleeding, we recommend you to wash the cotton Night Suit products in salt water for the first time. It will ensure the shine of the product. Some fabrics like Indigo tend to shed colour during wash. It is normal and will not spoil the fabric or dress. Please wash the clothes separately to avoid colour spreading to other clothes.
Fabric Shrinking. Cotton is the most widely used natural fabric in the world. Cotton fabric tends to shrink on the first wash. It is the nature of the cotton fabric. Do not worry. We have catered for it by leaving additional margin.
WASH & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Cotton Products. Cotton is easy to wash and care for since most cotton items are machine washable and dryable. The important wash and care instructions are:
- Wash the clothes separately for the first time preferably by hand in cold water.
- Wash in cold water ie 30°C or below for both machine wash or washing by hand.
- Avoid hot water as it may shrink the cotton.
- Use a normal wash cycle and regular colour safe detergent. Avoid bleach.
- Dry on a low spin cycle. Promptly remove from the dryer to avoid wrinkles.
- Giving the garments a gentle stretch after wash helps to get them back into shape faster.
- Air-dry clothes flat and avoid out of the sun if possible.
- Know your safe iron temperature setting. Press inside out preferably.
- Make sure the items are dry/aired before folding and putting away.
- Rayon Products. Hand-wash is more preferable and recommended but you can also use the gentle machine wash cycle for rayon. The important wash and care instructions are
- Wash clothes in cold water on the delicate cycle / low spin cycle. Hand wash is better than machine wash.
- Avoid machine-dry as it sometimes destroys the fabric.
- Use Soft detergents only. Avoid harsh chemical, bleaches and washing products.
- Garment may require iron after wash to remove wrinkles.